Requisition ID: 1927
The Branch Supervisor is responsible for all sales and operating related efforts, in overseeing, coordinating, supervising and auditing all activities involved in the sales and operating the branch stores in an assigned area.
- Consistently communicating and implementing DolEx’s Sales goals, values, strategies and policies to Sales Associates & All direct reports.
- Meet monthly sales targets and review sales quotas reports as outlined in the store budgets and ensure that all objectives have been communicated to the Sales Associates
- Monitoring controllable expenses such as hours of operations, overtime, cash processes and supplies and initiate corrective actions as necessary.
- Maintaining proper store physical appearance, including signage and lighting.
- Ensure store safety and security procedures are followed.
- Manage activities of staff (i.e., hires, trains, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines).
- Ensure adherence to the new hire training standards for Sales Associates.
- Ensure that Sales Associates maintain and exceed customer service standards.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and constant communications with subordinates, recognizing individual differences and abilities, in order to build solid teams in all locations.
- Work closely with Human Resources to administer disciplinary actions according to established guidelines and counsel of Human Resources.
- Accessibility and constant communication with management personnel via smart/cell phone, PDA and computer/laptop to respond to questions and/or emergencies in a timely manner.
- Visit stores weekly and completes the onsite survey and the AML Branch Audit forms.
- Fill in for Sales Associates work vacancies when necessary.
- Overseeing monthly inventory of supplies at each branch
- Trouble shooting branch issues, including customer concerns, systems problems & other needs
- Secures complete competitive information (market pricing/ fees and foreign exchange rates) two times per week per branch or as assigned by their RD / RVP
- Create reports as required
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or above. Associates Degree preferred
- Two (2) to three (3) years of proven track record of supervisor experience and of managing employees as well as previous proven sales experience in a fast paced environment and comfortable with numbers and sales reports
- Ability to speak effectively in an engaging and professional manner both in English and Spanish required.
- Excellent communication and writing skills to communicate clear expectations to employees and customers.
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to inspire, motivate, coach and lead effectively to meet corporate expectations.
- Must be team oriented with experience in team building, team participation and/or team contribution to create and maintain the corporate culture
- Ability to multi task and to adapt to change and unexpected situations
- Ability to follow all company policies and procedures as well as internal departmental procedures to ensure consistency.
- Conflict Resolution
- Hours may vary and will require evening and weekend work depending on business needs.
This position requires a valid license to operate a motor vehicle and the person in this position is required to maintain a good driving record as deemed appropriate by liability insurance carriers.
Requires driving long distances to supervise area stores.
- MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear and to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities, required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Employee is required to travel extensively by automobile and is exposed to outside weather conditions during travel.